Position: Senior Copywriter
Reports directly to: Executive Creative Director
We are Y&R Advertising. Our job is to Resist the Usual. At Y&R, people come first. In fact, they are everything. Because people are the heart and soul of our business, we look for those who fit our DNA, understand our culture, and bring something to it. People who have fire in their belly and fun in their heart. People who are self-starters. People who get the concept of “team”. People who have a love of learning, a desire to share what they know and the wisdom to feed their curiosity. Do you have what it takes?
About the role… The Senior Copywriter is reported directly to the Executive Creative Director and is responsible for providing copy and creative concepts for advertising and direct marketing programs across all digital mediums. The Senior Copywriter looks for opportunities to integrate new creative directions into their projects. The incumbent is the creative advocate both internally and externally with the Client.
- End-to-end Creative/Copy development for multiple client assignments
- Direct multiple writing initiatives and teams
- Coordinate and prioritize writing efforts
- Be able to perform in a broad spectrum of advertising disciplines (Print, TV, Outdoor, Radio, Direct Mail, Interactive, etc.).
- Be able to translate strategic direction into powerful advertising communications.
- Ensure brand and design consistency on all interactive projects
- Ensure concept/copy/tone consistency across client initiatives
- Present concept/copy treatments and storyboards to internal and external clients
- Additional concept/writing projects as required
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- May include other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Three to five years’ experience, with a comprehensive understanding of direct marketing and with necessary skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong passion and interest in advertising
- Strong ability to present, write and sell Agency thinking and work
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with clients
- Strategic “out-of-box” thinker and a team player
- Willing to work to achieve international creative awards at the world’s premier advertising award shows (Cannes, D&AD, One Show)
- Solid creative sense coupled with business acumen and customer focus
- Digital agency experience is a bonus
If interested please contact Ms. Hien Tran at email@example.com.